A few minutes ago, I just..almost cried when I read this awesome manga Daddy Long Legs the story just.... omg so saaad ;;^;; well I know I'm quite late when I read this since I think the manga itself has been out from several years ago..
I wonder why some Korean dramas/comics could be this sad. Eventho the art itself was not that detailed, just a simple one with some tones....but it's simply touching my heart ;u;
Final Exams are coming :/ I hate to say this but I must stop drawing and concentrate to my study..but I just can't resist to the power of internet orz... The exams will be held on December 2nd till' December 9th ' ^ '
The first day's attacks are Biology, Art, and PE. IT'S JUST TOTALLY EFFING WHAT THE HELL WITH P.E. I don't know what to study about it :/ since the teacher himself rarely gives clear explanation for such a thing DD;
But, the worse thing comes from the 2nd day. Math and Religion are in that day... OMG I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MATH'S PK, HP, etc.... will continue about school rants in other times.
Oh today, I suppose to do my english project with some other friends, but it's only 2 people came to my house..and that's it. We just spend our time with chattering and eating snacks with and seeing my photo collection when I was in 7-9 grade. And after that, around 3..or 4.. they went back to their house since our team can't do the project just by 3 people. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment