.............it's something banget. //shot
Basically, when I start my 2nd year in senior high, I've been busy with contests. And the LCT contest has successfully made me unable to concentrate to learn for the mid-term exams ._. As the result, I got the 3rd place in class. Damn. It. -______-
But at least I received sort of a good news! I joined poster contest of BKKBN (KB), and beyond my expectation, I passed the preliminary round, being the top 5 from 19 contestants! QuQ;; But to bad, on the final round, I didn't make it into 1st place :/ just because I forgot to draw the BKKBN logo fffffffuuu---- even the organization people keep saying that mine is really a poster and amazing. But since I forgot to draw the logo... well? .__.
And today, I just joined speech contest. The contest itself is a nationwide type, and for speech section, it consist 5 rounds. Preliminary 1, Preliminary 2 (with mystery box), Quarter Final, Semi Final, Grand Final. I hope that I can get in Quarter Final, or maybe I can got the best speaker title. Well said this is my 2nd speech contest lol. But the best thing today is, I can delivered my speech better than the last time.. So, wish me luck? #heplz
No comments:
Post a Comment